This position researches, develops, coordinates, implements and assesses English learners, dual language immersion and world language programs in accordance with State and Federal mandates and district/school/curriculum needs.
Directors of Curriculum and Instruction
- Provide leadership and support for English Learner programming, ensuring all state and Federal requirements are met.
- Work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, including principals and licensed staff on EL programming and services.
- Monitor the achievement trends of English Learner students.
- Collaborate with Technology, Student Services, Early Learning and Adult Basic Education to ensure a continuum of services and pathways towards graduation and career-readiness for English Learners.
- Coordinate and support all aspects of multilingual programming including, but not limited to, continuous program alignment and vertical articulation across K-12, organizational structure and assessment district-wide.
- Provide professional learning for teachers on content, program alignment, and organizational structures as it relates to multilingual programming district-wide.
- Support teachers in the implementation of evidence-based practices and strategies, effective curriculum, instruction and assessment district-wide.
- Support district implementation of strategies for maintaining a classroom environment conducive to student learning, utilizing effective teaching methods by employing a variety of instructional techniques appropriate to the age level, interests, and needs of the students.
- Provide on-site coaching and job-embedded professional learning to support systemic implementation of evidence based instructional, social/emotional and culturally responsive practices and strategies aligned to the three pillars (MTSS, Balanced Literacy/Content Literacy and Safe and Civil Schools) and the Unified District Vision that strengthens the learning environment for all students.
- Participate in the Multi-Tiered System of Supports process by supporting problem-solving, data-driven decisions and intervention as it relates to multilingual programming.
- Other duties as assigned by the Directors of Curriculum and Instruction
Please apply on-line at www.applitrack.com/rdale/onlineapp
Human Resources Program Director
4148 Winnetka Avenue North
New Hope MN 55427
POSTING OPEN THROUGH UNTIL FILLED
- Current MN teaching license
- ESL license preferred
- Masters degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience as a successful classroom teacher
- Leadership experience preferred
- Knowledge of and documented successful experience in evidence-based effective instruction practices
- Experience in providing large and small group professional learning preferred